Why BlondieChell Runs Reason #287

  Some people may not understand why I took up running as an adult...I mean, especially after having kids (because chasing them around can be enough some days).
  Me?? I run for the cardio...
  The leftover baby weight...
   My sports-induced asthma...
  And...to be stronger and faster than my kiddos...because the day they can one-up me is the day I lose... (Also, you never know when you're going to have to run faster than one of your kiddos....)
   So, I try.
   Ad the other day, they 7yo (almost 8. He'll be 8 in a few weeks) challenged me to a "short run". He had this notion that he is faster than I. So, I indulged him. Here's the (a bit blurry) video:



   Don't mind the Hubs cheering for the kiddo. He made his choice, and now he's on the couch. Always. *Always* be better, stronger and faster than your kids...because one day, it may come in handy ;)

Comments